Performance™ 96 Gas Furnace 59TP6
Efficiency : Up to 96.5% AFUE
Quiet Level : Better
Comfort Features : Better
Supported by the Performance Edge® thermostat and a variable-speed blower motor, this two stage furnace will run in low stage up to 90% of the time. Longer, low-stage run times give you better energy efficiency, better temperature control and increased comfort. It also assures you quieter performance.
Variable-speed blower operation also aids other system components and can help make your air conditioning system more efficient and improve summer dehumidification.
Additionally, SmartEvap™ technology gives cooling condensation time to drain away to prevent rehumidification. SmartEvap can reduce humidity by up to 10%.
- Up to 96.5% AFUE heating efficiency
- Two-stages of heat for economical operation
- Variable-speed, constant torque ECM blower motor for comfort and quiet operation
- Ideal Humidity System® technology capable to aid heat pump or air conditioner summer dehumidification
- SmartEvap™ technology works in concert with your cooling system to aid summer dehumidification
- ComfortFan™ technology allows fan-speed choices in “Constant ON” mode5
- Comfort Heat Technology ® feature intelligently stages heating cycles to reduce temperature swings and improve efficiency
- Fully insulated cabinet
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration1
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty upon timely registration2
- Optional labor warranty available
To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a Lifetime heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is reduced to 20-years (from Lifetime) on heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive the extended registered heat exchanger parts limited warranty period. See warranty certificate for details.
Ask your Carrier® dealer for details
20-Year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty. When used in an owner-occupied residence. See warranty certificate for details.
Requires compatible thermostat.
- Up to 96.5% AFUE
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications
- Low stage operation up to 90% of time for quiet, energy-efficient operation
- Allows choices of “constant ON” fan speed operation1
- Hybrid Heat® compatible
- Year-round humidity management when installed as part of complete Performance system with humidifier
- With variable-speed airflow, it’s the ideal choice for boosting SEER efficiency when matched with appropriate cooling system components
- Two-stage gas valve
- Variable-speed, constant torque ECM blower motor
- Pilot-free, hot surface PowerHeatTM ignition
- Two-speed inducer motor
- Aluminized steel clamshell-style primary heat exchanger
- Stainless steel fin-and-tube design secondary heat exchanger
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction
- Recommended controls: Performance™ Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZoneTM II thermostats
- 40,000-120,000 Btu/h
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal
- Versatile venting for tight-fit applications
- 115 V
- .5″ gas connection
- Convertible to Liquid Propane (LP)
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 35″H x width varies by size: 14.2-24.5″ x 30″D
For California Residents
- For installation in SCAQMD only: This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: