Warning Signs You Need to Repair Hot Water Heater Tank
The water heater tank will require regular maintenance that we neglect in our daily routine. When the water heater gives trouble or doesn’t perform adequate hot water, we think about tank repair and searching for the best repair service nearby. Here, you’re searching stops when Aire One East Heating and Cooling repairs services are available.
Through this blog, you get to know when a water heater tank requires repairs. Here we talk about the points that we need to notice before going for repairs. Let us understand the signs of the problem that the water heater tank is facing.
Signs That Your Hot Water Needs Repair
People take their water heater for granted until it creates trouble while heating. But there are times when you face trouble, and signs that inform your hot water tank will need a repair. Here are the warning signs that something may be wrong with your hot water tank.
- May hear popping noise from a hot water heater tank.
- You may smell something strange around the tank.
- May experience leakage from your hot water tank.
- A heater is not capable of providing hot water anymore.
- The hot water tap will discharge rust-coloured water.
These are the basic signs of the problem that your water heater will require repair service. Then the other question that comes up is why hot water is not working.
Why Hot Water Heater Tank is Not Working
You should know certain things and understand why your water heater tank is giving trouble to you. The corrosion, low hot water temperature is the common water heater problem that you encounter. You must remember few things to avoid these problems and know how to prevent them from further issues.
1. Corrosion: The corrosion of the water heater tank is a common problem faced by everyone. This is due to the mismatch of materials used while checking.
2. Temperature drop: Hot water tanks contain dip tubes, if in case the dip tube gets corroded, it can break off and will introduce cold water at the top of the tank, and this will lead to providing cold water instead of hot water as water has not gone through the process.
Are you looking for a licensed water heater installation service in Whitby? Then, reach out to the trusted and reputable provider- Aire One East, and get solutions for your faulty systems.