What are the Benefits of Buying and Renting an Air Conditioner in Ajax?
In an office, school, or even home, it has become necessary to equip it with an air conditioner. According to a survey, 66 people died Canada in a single week in 2018 due to extreme heat. So everyone needs an air conditioner, but not all can afford to buy one.
The following list explains the advantages both of renting and buying an air conditioner.
Benefits of Buying an Air Conditioner
- When you buy an air conditioner or anything else even, you have the feeling of ownership. It belongs to you.
- A user can buy annual maintenance plans to elongate the life of the air conditioners.
- You can participate in rebates and incentives offered by the government.
- You can also avail of certain benefits that you get only by buying and not renting the air conditioner.
Benefits of Renting an Air Conditioner
- As not everyone can pay the lump sum amount, they can easily rent an air conditioner. This option, in comparison to buying an air conditioner, appears to be more lucrative.
- If you rent an air-conditioner and get faulty, you are not required to pay any costs towards its repairs. The repairs are included in the yearly maintenance. However, the users need to check their contracts.
- In case the air conditioner breaks down, it will be replaced if the contract is a straight rental agreement by the company that rents the air conditioner. Only in the case of “rent to own” will you be responsible for the breakage.
From a luxury item, air conditioners have become a necessity of our life. Buying one is always better, but if you cannot buy, rental options are always available. Get A free Estimate on Installation, maintenance and Repair in Ajax.